May 24, 2007

Masti in Bus

I am a 26 yr old guy living in Delhi and want to share my set of experience in a crowded bus of Delhi. This incident happened around one month back. One evening around 7:00’ clock in the evening I was waiting for a bus from South Extension to Azadpur, as I want to go to Punjabi bagh. Its wintertime in Delhi so it’s very dark at this point of time. I approached a bus, which was fully packed, and everybody was pushing to get inside. I managed to get into the middle of the bus and hold the seat rod for help. I suddenly noticed a lady of around 30yrs standing next to me; she was married and was looking stunning in her chiffon sari with shawl around her. She was having a good figure with good breast line. I always have a fantasy of bringing women to pleasure in such crowded places and let them explore it with me. I was holding a small diary and was standing holding other hand with the seat rod. Due to immense crowd, she was nearly getting very close to me and I was enjoying as my other hand was getting in between her legs giving a great feeling of warmness in a winter.

After some time, I started getting bolder as I don’t want to miss this opportunity of realizing my fantasy. I tried to step further and was almost touching her. I soon realized that the man standing besides her started speaking to her regarding the child he was holding as the baby was crying. Their conversation revealed that he was her husband and that put me on hold to go ahead as it might lead to a dangerous position if he comes to know about it. The bus was fully packed and no one can move any further and so did I, I kept waited for another few minutes when I realized that she herself was brushing her thighs on my hand and was very cool about it.

It gave me the confidence and I started moving my thumb in between her legs. I was doing it very slowly in order to avoid anybody attention. However, she was now enjoying it and soon she covered my hand with her long shawl she was wearing. I got bolder and started feeling her soft things through her tight chiffon sari. She moved a bit further to help me in exploring her cunt lips and I really got excited, as I know I will be enjoying another few minutes with this lady exploring her wild fantasy. I move my thumb upper to touch her cunt lips and soon I was rubbing her in between her legs. She was getting wild and forgets that her hubby was nearby. She just tried to open her legs further to let me enjoy her fully. My penis was growing due to her wild act and I moved further so that she got a chance to touch that growing bump and she responded positively. Her fingers were slowly touching my growing 6.5” penis. I was now successful in removing her panty to side with her help and now my thumb was sliding slowly in and out of her wet hot pussy. I was enjoying this and want her to give me more access but soon I realized that we are in a crowded bus and her hubby was standing nearby. I was busy enjoying finger fucking her in a crowded bus and her eyes were closed enjoying with rhythm, as her ass was moving in slow motion to help me.

I soon realized that she was forced ahead which was further helping me in going deeper , I checked nearby and realized that her hubby was smiling and pushing her slowly further to help me, he was saying something in her ear and that put a wild smile on the face of that lady. I was now thinking that what’s going on and very soon I realized that her hubby moved from his place further and was standing near to us, he was in that position that he was covering us and ensure that no one can feel what’s going on. I tried to remove my hand but she was not ready and kept moving her ass slowly.

I then realized that this couple is enjoying this adventure and its trump card for me. I became bolder and start pushing my fingers deeper inside her. She slowly started giving gaps in between to help her uplift her sari so that I can feel her pussy. It was from one side only and very soon, my fingers were enjoying her bare flesh. I was shocked and amazed as this was happening in a crowded bus and her hubby is supporting her. I was trilled to fuck her more vigorously as her pussy was hairless and fully wet. I soon found that my zipper was open and she was trying to put her fingers in side my pant to enjoy the feel of my hard rod. She soon exploded heavily and my hand was full of her love juice which made me go mad and I also exploded my cum in her hands. Her hubby seems to be enjoying this a lot and we all shared a wicked smiles on our faces. We quickly adjusted ourselves as my stop was very now.