May 24, 2007

Gang Bang

This happens when I was in my + 2 we know this two Iyer from hometown shifted to the temple in town and happens to stay
nearby our house in an ashram.Both of them are around lates 60's and they are not married. Since our family know them so they
used to scome to our house during festive time to give some blessings and do some pooja's.
Once I fell sick and happens to be they came and gave me some prasad and told my parents that they found out why I fell sick
its due to someone has imposed a balck magic on me and it needs to be removed as soon possible.
They said that all the pooja's can only be done in the ashram nd I need to isit the ashram and stay theere for 3 days. My
parents agrred and since i cant walk well they help me to sit on a wheel chair and send me to the ashram on the next day.
They insisted my mother to go home without worries and that they will take care of me like their own daughter.
I was placed in a dark and dimmed lighted room on the floor covered by white cloth. The first night one of them came to me
and ask to take shower in the night because they going to do the poojas and they gave me a cotton saree to wear without any
bllouse when I ask them they said its is part of the poojas to dress such way. I just followed and after I took the shower I
am all wet wearing the saree and it is in white color and can see thru most part of my body. I felt shy and cover my upper
part nad down part with my hands and I went into the room and they were waiting with the preparation with some wateer and
oil.
They saw me being shy and they said "Dont worry it is just part of the pooja there is nothing to be afraid of and most
importantly I should not tell anyone how the pooja are done." I just agreed and both of them took off they white shirt and
sat down and ask me to sat with them and I sat then they gave me a glass of water to drink and mentioned my name 3 times.Then
they asked me to lay down on the floor.I felt so exposed with the wet saree without blouse and laying down infront of two
men.
Then they ask me to show my navel to them and they pour some kind of oil in it and one of them started to massage me from the
navel covering the belly with his hariy and thick and rough skin hand.While the other ask me to show my armpit since it is
exposed because I am not wearing any blouse and he begin to put some oil at my armpit and massage it up to my finger tip
basically he is massaging my whole hand I didnt shave so my armpit a grown with light dark color hair which is clearly
visible since I am fair. I felt so shy and aroused from the way they are massaging me hen the guy who were massaging my beely
went to massage my toe up to my knee. Then slowly the hand move in to my thigh part of the leg and he ask me to spread the
leg a bit to ease him to massage and I did while the other one busy massaging my arm then he suudenly ask me " NO my dear
uncover your chest !" I got a shock when he said then I ask " Why ...is it a must what kind of treatment is this?" Then they
said "Dont worry you should not reveal how the treatment took place or else your curse wont be broken and your parents will
be getting the curse as well" I thought for a while then I agreed and there it is I uncover my breast to them whic is a
"virgin breast " untouched by any men even never seen by any men for the past 19 year is clearly visible with the pink
nipples and a light hair covering the chest part for the eyes of the 2 old man. The gaze at my breast like a beast looking
hungrily.
The started to put oil on my breast and massage it both of them took each one breast and ravagely massage it and fondling
with the nipples sometimes whic make me squirm and moan sometime. Now my nipple is fully erected and they know that I am half
drowzy in the lust and they ask me to remove the rest of the cloth from my body so that they can continue with they
massaging. I said "I cant do that I have never be naked infront of men and I am a virgin how can I do that " Then they said
it is just a treatment so not to worry about other things then I thought a moment and I remove the part which is covering my
hip and lower part and there it is my virginity is clearly visible for 2 oldman to enjoy .They enjoy the way my soft pubic
hari covered my vagina then they did the same thing again one of them put some in my navel and rub all the way down to my
pubic hair and my vagina "OOOhhhhhhhaaarrgghhhhh" I squirmed then they begin to take turn to massage me one guy massage my
upper part and breast and the other massage my vagina and legs this has been going on for a while until I begin to feel light
stroke into my vagine and i didnt stop it because I like it then the stroke begin to penetrate more deeper and deeper as it
goes deeper I begin to be wet and more wet until I spread my legs quite wide and then suddenly I felt a sudden gush of liquid
out of my vagina its my cum ...I reach my orgasm.
Then the iyer said " You seems to enjoy it do you want more ?" Then I just kept quiet and smiled while nodding my head and he
understood the sign and he begin take off his veshti and there it is a brownish color cock covered by a lot of pubic hari
about 6 " long with 2 1/2 inch thickness " oh noo" I said and the iyer said dotn worry gal I will be gentle. While then the
other also strip off his cloths and his cock is abot 6" inch with about 3 " thickness.
No one of the iyer exactly at my leg ask me to spread my leg and I did and then he rub his ' head ' at my 'honey ville door'
then he pushed a ittle bit into me until I started to scream a little " OOOHHH nnoooo ddoonntt iittsss hurt you are too big
.....no please stop" Then he stop and he took some oil and put it around his cock and then he push in again it is the same I
squil but this time he never stop he was keep on pusshing and I was begining to scream"AAArrrgghhoouuuucchhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmaargghhhhhhnno ooo please noPlease stop it hurts I cant take it in ......hmmmaarrgghhhhhhhooouusccchhh"But my pleading was never bothered by the iyer and keept on pusshing until something blocked him and he knew that is my
virginity and he pulled and pushed with force for once I screamed " AAAAAAAAAArrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm....nnooooooo..please let me go " Then he said "Dont worry after this the pain will be pleasure " and
he kept on pushing and tearing my virginity apart I felt my virginity torn and bleeding and the' cock head ' is reaching to the top of my womb ....I cried ...my tears came along my faces but all that are not bothered by
him he was keep pounding my vagina like a hungry horse while the other guy rubbing his cock head with the oil and then he
pushed it into my mouth and ask me to please his head ....I did as he ask his cock wa big and it is almost tear my mouth by
him pushing into my mouth. While this is happening both of my breast are being rubbed and pinched and even bitten on the
nipples roughly .....I cried and scremed " Please stop but i cant but speak much because my mouth is "full" then the iyer
cummed all over my face and mouth I felt the cummed all over my face while the other iyer cummed inside me and at the same
time I cummed "hhmmmmmmmaarrgghhhhooouucchhhhhhhhhaarrgghhhhhhhh hhhhhoooohhhhhaarrgghhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm" what a reliefed both iyer took out their cock from my vagina and mouth then the swap palce
and noww I am going another round with both of them in opposite places ......my mouht s full again and my cunt is being
ripped by the 6" cock again vigourously...I told them to stop but they didnt listen they are like hungry beast riping me
apart.
This iyer pounded me very hard until at one time I thought I am torn again .....He riped my vagina so hard and fast until i
cry and felt the pain in pleasure and my tears started to come out but it is useless to both of them ignoring it and itensely
ravaging me. They suck my nipples and bite it sometimes and squeeze it so hard until I plead them to stop but they never
listen. They took turn to rape me again and again along the night and cummed inside me again and again and they were cumm all
over my body and face then they stopped when it is about to be morning and lay down with me for a while in tiredness while I
myself tired being pounded by them and then when the day is a bit bright they ask me take shower and not to tell anyone about
what happened last night. Since then they used to come to our house and call me out to their house and have sex with me
whenever we are free.